The advantage of the Elite Newborn Collection is the extra time added to the session, which allows more time to pose baby and therefore generates more photos from the session.
The package is a great creative outlet, for example, if you have seen an image you would like to re-create or have an idea that you think would be unique to your family, we can work together to achieve this.
My style of newborn photography is pure, simple and natural. I begin the session with beautiful natural light and introduce flashed lighting for family photographs toward the end of the session.
Once the session is complete the images will be carefully and lovingly edited, to remove redness, rashes, jaundice skin tones and face scratches.
The best time to book your session is just after your 20 week scan and your estimated due date is confirmed, we can then book a date around the EDD.
All newborn sessions are held within 14 days of baby’s birth (on average when they are 5-10 days new) this enables lots of curly, womb-like, sleepy poses.
Sometimes baby's come early or arrive late, so once your baby makes his/her appearance, please contact me and we can determine a definite date/time.
The Elite Newborn Collection includes:
- 2-4 hours of the photographers time and talent
- 60-80 (professionally edited) high resolution images on disc, with print release
- Private (password protected) online gallery for viewing
- A variety of blanket/backdrop changes including headbands, hats and wraps
- Choice of colour scheme to suit your home
- Props including a selection of buckets and baskets
- Parent and sibling photos